WHO- GMP, CE, ISO certified hand sanitizer, containing 70% Iso Propyl Alcohol. Available in gel and liquid both forms.
Han san gel (hand sanitizer/hand rub ) : Sanitizer, Antimicrobial and Germicidal Gel
Han san gel is a viscous gel. Hand Sanitizer designed to kill the microbes responsible for transmission of diseases. It is an Alcohol based Sanitizer. On application, Alcohol evaporates while the sanitizer is rubbed on hands.
Han san gel contains more than 69.4 % (v/v) of alcohol (Denatured). Certain emollient are incorporated, in order to render soft feel to the hands. Use of it kills many different kinds of microbes making it a potent product for controlling the spread of contagious diseases. It is recommended, therefore, mainly to make the hands free of different kinds of Germs
- Apply sufficient quantity, enough to completely wet both hands, on palm of one hand. Rub hands together wet both hands completely.
- Rub hands together in such a way that the Sanitizer reaches to all parts of both the hands before it dries off during rubbing.
- Han san gel is a viscous gel. Hand Sanitizer designed to kill the microbes responsible for transmission of diseases.
- Han san gel contains more than 69.4 % (v/v) of alcohol.
- Iso Propyl/Ethyl Alcohol Denatured Based Sanitizer
- Instant Hand Sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs without water
Certification : CE, FDA, ISO, GMP, Lab Test
Avalable in : 50 ml, 60ml, 100ml, 200ml, 500ml, 5 Litre